My School Portal
Queenswood uses an easy-to-use on-line system called My School Portal to communicate with parents. Over the coming years, you’ll be able to access information such as your daughter’s reports and timetables or sports fixtures, and order uniform, all via the Portal. Getting started is very straight forward, so please don’t put it off as we need information from you by 5pm on Friday 26 June 2020. If you get stuck we can help you, so please don’t worry!
Stage 1: Setting up your account
- First of all, log on to your area of My School Portal. You do this by clicking this link:
- It is essential that you use the same email address as the one we have used to correspond with you so far.
- You’ll receive an email with a link to set a new password. (Please check your spam or junk folders.)
- Once you’ve set the new password, you’ll be able to access to your own section of My School Portal.
- For future reference, the portal can be accessed at https://queenswood.myschoolportal.co.uk
Stage 2: Filling out the forms
It’s easiest if you do this next part on a laptop. Before you start, you’ll need your daughter’s vaccination history and NHS number handy.
- Log on, and go to the New Parents tab and fill out the Forms to Complete.
- Work your way through the forms, which you can pause and come back to at any time.
- Please click Submit by Friday 26 June 2020.
- Need information about the day-to-day details of school life, including uniform, kit and equipment requirements? It’s under the School Information tab. Please do read the important information about uniform as soon as possible.
Stage 3: Accessing My School Portal via your smartphone or tablet (OPTIONAL)
- Simply go to https://queenswood.myschoolportal.co.uk on your smartphone or tablet.
- Add to your homescreen as a shortcut.