GETTING CREATIVE IN THE KITCHEN
Happy Easter Shredded Wheat Nests
Recipe by Mrs Jayne Lee, Teacher of Practical Cookery
- 100g milk chocolate drops
- 65g shredded wheat
- Mini eggs to decorate
- Easter themed bun cases
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a pan of simmering water.
- Crush the shredded wheat into a bowl.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the crushed wheat and stir really well.
- Spoon equally into the 6 bun cases and make a nest shape with the back of a teaspoon. Place a mini egg on the top and chill for up to 2 hrs.
Girls have been sending us pictures of their bakes and cook-ups from their home kitchens. Why not use the form below to send us yours?